- Conduct coding on ATG Commerce platforms.
- Build upon commercial web applications such as ATG application server, content management personalization engine, B2C and B2B commerce platforms, and portal with custom code.
- Bring in knowledge and understanding in ATG Commerce profile and DAS & DPS profile, dynamic pricing, fulfillers and fulfillment module, abandoned orders, as well as custom actions and events.
- Solve critical issues related to ATG framework and its integration with other frameworks.
- Utilize Agile experience.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Or Related and 5 Years of Experience in E-Commerce Related Software Development.
Job requires 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Oracle ATG Commerce
- Oracle Commerce Endeca
- Oracle Database
- Experience in Agile project SDLC.
- Experience in configuring/managing application servers.
- Experience in build and deployment processes, CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins.