7 Tips for What’s Next with Oracle’s ATG (Oracle Commerce) [Ebook]
Last year, for the first time, online sales crossed the $100 billion milestone to reach the $107.4B mark registering a 13% y-o-y growth. Across board, existing Existing Oracle Commerce/ATG operators looking to extract further revenue out of their substantial investments in the platform and take full advantage of Oracle’s ongoing updates.
At McFadyen Digital, one of our missions is to help ATG operators make the most of their platform, be it upgrading to 11.3, migrating to Oracle Commerce Cloud, or adding new capabilities with could-based platforms. It is with that lens that we have authored “7 Tips for What’s Next with ATG.” This easy to read Ebook will benefit Oracle Commerce/ATG site operators with perpetual on-premises licenses who have made big investments in the platform and know there is even more value to be had.
Through the shortened version of “Maximizing Your Oracle Commerce Investment”, you will learn how to:
– Add a Marketplace to your existing Oracle Commerce platform
– Implement a Testing & Personalization Platform
– Improve your User Experience on your commerce site
– Increase your Customer Engagement with Email Marketing Tools
– Benefit from adding CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) Functionality to your commerce site
– Add User Contributed Content to your commerce site
– Upgrade to ATG v11.3
– Start Planning for the Cloud
While you focus intensely on improving your digital customer experience in 2018 and beyond, “7 Tips for What’s Next with ATG” can unearth the hidden value in your ATG/OC investment. Begin by downloading your copy of our newest Ebook here.