McFadyen Digital is a global Digital Commerce Agency with a 30-year history of innovation for more than 250 of the world’s top brands. We deliver digital commerce, marketplace, digital marketing, and user experience services from our offices in North America, South America, and India. Across all practices, we help our clients reach their goals by ensuring that technology is implemented strategically and adopted in a way that meets their business objectives.
Through our unique, hybrid onsite/offshore delivery model, we offer our clients the competitive advantages of rapid deployment, world-class quality, and reduced costs. We have recruited the highest caliber of staff through offshore channels for 14+ years and have the extensive exposure to this model of business and know how to make agile delivery result in value for our clients.
McFadyen has designed unique solutions for complex business problems such as:
- Federated site management for thousands of storefronts running on a single instance of Oracle Commerce
- An Oracle Commerce Cloud implementation with custom product personalization engine accounting for thousands of personalized product types and methods.
- Unpredictable system demand, where traffic spikes to more than 100x above normal
- Catalogs of over 4 million SKUs on storefronts simultaneously operating in dozens of countries, languages, and currencies
- Full cycle digital transformation services including business process reviews, digital marketing assessment, and strategy
- MarTech and AdTec software tools assessment, deployment and best practices. 24-month roadmapping and journey building
- Multi-channel solutions spanning the website, mobile phone, tablet, and in-store applications/kiosks
- Services based architecture such as SOFEA
- Several dozens of simultaneous integrations with external commercial services, providers, and homegrown systems
- Applications in B2B, B2C, Government and Not-for-Profit sectors
McFadyen’s goal is to ensure that our clients are able to maximize the return on their technology investment by providing better service to their clients, partners and internal teams. Whether you want to migrate to new platforms and software packages or integrate with your legacy systems, McFadyen can help you develop a strategy and provide the technical support necessary to catapult you to the next level.
McFadyen Digital has completed over 200 large-scale IT implementations over the past 27 years for a prestigious client list, including several dozen of the Fortune 500. The organization combines industry best practice experience, strong project management, technology expertise, and visionary user experience and ecommerce strategy to create market leadership and solve critical business needs for clients.
- Founded: 1987
- US Headquarters: 8230 Old Courthouse Road, 5th Floor, Vienna, VA, 22182
- Trivandrum Office: 12-B Leela InfoPark, Technopark Campus, Trivandrum, India 695581
- Bangalore Office: 2nd, 3rd & 4th Floors Embassy Vogue Bldg, Municipal, No 2/1 (old 9/2), Palace Road, Ward 78, Bangalore, Karnataka India 560052
- Kochi Office: A-Wing, 2nd Floor, Athulya Bldg, InfoPark, Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala, India 682030
- Brazil Office: Rua Patricio Farias, No 55, Sala 701, Itacorubi, Florianopolis Santa Catarina CEP: 88.034-132
- Focused Partnerships/Technology: Oracle Commerce including ATG and Endeca
- Deloitte and Touche Fast 50, 3 consecutive years in a row
- Washington Business Journal Book of Lists: largest systems integrators
Our Focus on Oracle Commerce
McFadyen Digital was the first ATG Certified partner and has the largest number of certified consultants of any partner. We were the first ATG partner to achieve Accreditation status, and we have successfully completed over 200 ATG implementations. McFadyen Digital has participated in every ATG Beta program since 1999 and were the recipient of ATG’s “Creative Use of Scenarios” award for 2003. Through our years of partnership with Oracle, McFadyen Digital has consistently won awards of excellence.
Additionally we have integrated Oracle Commerce with every type of external system, including ERP, CRM, POS, Fulfillment, Contact Centers, Social, Payment Gateways, Transaction Processors, Tax Services, Fraud Prevention, Email Service Providers and Analytics; just to name a few. And McFayden’s designs are omni-channel focused, addressing the rapid growth of mobile and cross-channel purchasing.
Oracle Commerce (ATG) Capabilities:
- Multi-Channel eCommerce including web, mobile, in-store
- Multisite with multi-language support
- Business user ability to easily create microsites
- Content Administration
- Endeca Commerce Search
- Customer Intelligence
- Customer Service (Commerce Service Center)