McFadyen implemented a multi-channel eCommerce solution for American Eagle Outfitters leveraging ATG’s extensive commerce, marketing, sales, promotions, and customer service capabilities. The launch of the www.ae.com site and its customer service capabilities resulted in an end-to-end solution that addresses the many touch points of the company’s customer base. In 2012 the AE.com website generated $467 million of online revenue. McFadyen supported AE for more than three years.
Services Performed by McFadyen Digital:
- Provided ATG commerce expertise in the development and implementation of the site.
- Provided ATG content administration expertise in the development and implementation of the site.
- Provided ATG expertise around scenarios and promotions.
- Integrated with Accretive Commerce for order management & fulfillment
- Integrated POS with eCommerce system for warehousing, fulfillment and order management
- Build a sophisticated CSR solution which eventually became ATG’s CSC product.
- Built sophisticated fraud detection & prevention solution
- The initial site launch was delivered on time and on budget in time for the Holiday season
- McFadyen provided several years of operational support to AEO after the launch.